Vitora Tyrelife Online Competition: “Win Back the Cost of Your Vitora Tyres”
- 1st October 2019 – 31st December 2019
- 1st January 2020 – 31st March 2020
- 1st April 2020 – 30th June 2020
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Traxx Tyres Ltd whose registered office is at Maxx House, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1QP.
Terms and Conditions:
- To qualify to enter the prize draw to win back the cost of your Vitora tyres, entrants that have purchased 2 or more Vitora tyres from a participating Vitora Dealer during the promotion periods must register for the Vitora TyreLIFE Guarantee via the Vitora website https://vitoratyres.co.uk/ .
- The competitions will run from:
- 06:00 (GMT) 1st October 2019 to 18:00 (GMT) 31st December 2019
- 06:00 (GMT) 1st January 2020 to 18:00 (GMT) 31st March 2020
- 06:00 (GMT) 1st April to 18:00 (GMT) 30th June 2020
(“Promotional Periods“). Only entries made during these periods will be valid and included in the draw. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- There is one prize to be won for each promotional period and this winner will receive back the cost of their Vitora tyres up to the value of £250 inc. VAT. This will in the form of a direct payment via bank transfer. Winner for each promotional period to allow up to 28 days working days for funds to be deposited into nominated account.
- To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must:
- Purchase 2 or more Vitora tyres from an authorised Vitora Dealer
- Register online for the Vitora TyreLIFE Guarantee via the Vitora website https://vitoratyres.co.uk/
- Entry is not possible without the entrant completing all sections in condition 4. It is the entrants’ responsibility to meet all requirements of the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- Automatically generated by computer;
- Completed by third parties or in bulk;
- Illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- Entry is only open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 years or over except employees of Traxx Tyres, their immediate families or households, or anyone else professionally connected with the competition or its administration.
- Entrants are limited to a maximum of 1 entry per promotional period.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries for each promotional period and the prize awarded as follows:
- First entry drawn will receive the value of their purchase back up to the value of £250 inc. VAT. This will in the form of a direct payment via bank transfer. Winner for each promotional period to allow up to 28 days working days for funds to be deposited into nominated account.
- The Promoter does not accept:
- Responsibility for entries that are invalid in any way, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- Proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The following conditions apply:
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The draws will take place on;
- 2nd January 2020
- 2nd April 2020
- 2nd July 2020
Winners of Prize will be contacted via e-mail/telephone.
The prize will only be available for the UK.
- The winners agree to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw. This may include media interviews, photographs and video as well as social media and promotion by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will send the name and county of the winners’ prizes to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the winners and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out at the beginning of these terms and conditions. The winners agree to the use of their names in this way.
- If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days, the prizes will be deemed forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner/s.
- As is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or their employees. Liability for fitment of the tyres remains with the installer.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrants’ consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting these prizes; the entrants agrees to abide by the rules as stipulated.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
- All personal information collected will be processed as set out in the Promoter’s GDPR and Privacy policies, which can be found at the Promoters website https://www.traxxtyres.co.uk/security/privacy