Promotion Period: 01/07/2019 – 01/08/2019
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Traxx Tyres Ltd whose registered office is at Maxx House, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1QP.
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter the prize draw, entrants must Like the Vitora Facebook page and Like and Share the promotional post.
2. The competition will run from 18:00 on the 01/07/2019 (GMT) to 09:00 on the 01/08/2019 (GMT) (“Promotional Period”). Only entries made during this period will be valid and included in the draw. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
3. 3.1 There are 2 prizes to be won;
a. Prize 1 – 4 x Vitora tyres. Prize includes fitting costs at the nearest Vitora tyre fitting centre.
b. Prize 2 – 4 x Vitora tyres. Prize includes fitting costs at the nearest Vitora tyre fitting centre.
3.2 Maximum value of each prize is £250 Inc. VAT.
3.3 The selected Vitora Tyre Fitting Centre will fit and balance the tyres free of charge (see point 3.4 below) for each prize winner.
3.4 Maximum supplied and fitted value for all tyres is £330 Inc. VAT for each prize winner.
3.5 No other tyre related fitment costs are included in the prize value e.g. vehicle tracking, wheel alignment.
3.6 If the specific tyre size is not available in the Vitora range, it is permissible for the recipient of Prize 1 and Prize 2 to transfer the prize to a friend or family member to the fitted value shown in 3.4 The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or credit nor can they be applied to purchase any other tyre brand (other than Vitora).
3.7 If the cost of tyres and fitment for a specific vehicle exceeds that detailed in 3.4, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs over and above this value. Where the cost of the tyres exceeds that detailed in 3.4 the recipients must cover the difference at point of purchase.
4. To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must:
1. Like the Vitora Facebook page
2. Like the prize draw promotional post
3. Share the prize draw promotional post
5. Entry is not possible without the entrant completing all sections in condition 4. It is the entrants’ responsibility to meet all requirements of the prize draw.
6. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
1. Automatically generated by computer;
2. Completed by third parties or in bulk;
3. Illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
7. Entry is only open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 years or over except employees of Traxx Tyres, their immediate families or households, or anyone else professionally connected with the competition or its administration.
8. Entrants are limited to a maximum of 1 entry.
9. Two winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries and the prizes awarded as follows:
1. First entry drawn will be awarded Prize 1
2. Second entry drawn will be awarded Prize 2
10. The Promoter does not accept:
1. Responsibility for entries that are invalid in any way, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
2. Proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
11. The following conditions apply:
11.1 No cash alternative is available to the prizes and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value.
11.2 The Promoter’s decision is final.
12. The draws will take place on;
1. The 1st of July 2019
2. Winners of Prize 1 & Prize 2 will be contacted via the Facebook profile used to enter the competition.
3. The winners have 12 months to redeem the prize.
4. The Promoter will advise winners of their nearest Vitora tyre fitting centre.
5. All prizes will only be delivered to the UK.
13. The winners agree to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw. This may include media interviews, photographs and video as well as social media and promotion by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winners’ prizes to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the winners and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out at the beginning of these terms and conditions. The winners agree to the use of their names in this way.
15. If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days, the prizes will be deemed forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner/s.
1. As is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or their employees. Liability for fitment of the tyres remains with the installer.
17. Entering the prize draw signifies the entrants’ consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting these prizes; the entrants agrees to abide by the rules as stipulated.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
19. All personal information collected will be processed as set out in the Promoter’s GDPR and Privacy policies, which can be found at the Promoters website https://www.traxxtyres.co.uk/security/privacy